Thursday, December 10, 2015

Influenster Pumpkin Voxbox review!!



I can't believe how fast this month has past! I wanted to take a moment and share with you all, my recent Influenster Voxbox that I received.  It was the Pumpkin Voxbox which included a variety of different things.   From Caramel to Fabric Softener, there was a bit of everything. 







First thing that I wanted to talk about, of course was the Weathers Soft Carmels. Can we say, Yum!!! My husband and I loved them! We love sweets, Carmel especially so it was a nice treat and definitely a nice addition. 



The next goodie was these Pop! Chips. I have actually had these before so I knew they would be good.  Nice and airy, yet still salty and crunchy. Reminds me up puffed up lays chips bug no greasy residue.  Thumbs up from me!


This Goodnessknows bar was good but was a bit too chocolaty  (if that's a word) for my liking.  I liked the nuts and it was a good size but I only wants a hint of chocolate and the bottom was covered in chocolate.

So this next item I was happy to get because I knew I'd love it.  It was the Downy Fabric Softener.  I use my big tube all the time and I LOVE the smell.  Lol, Growing up I would wipe it all over my skin and go to school acting like it was perfume. The smell is so fresh and clean.  I will never get tired of it.

I received a Scentsy marker which I loved the smell but couldn't really use since it was so light.  It smelled of Vanilla and cream.  I actually used to use these when I was in grade school and had recently bought my daughter a 8 pack.  She lives coloring and drawing so having the markers have smells, was a surprise to her and she loved it.

Overall, I loved this box, as I knew I would.   I love that it was a big of everything.  Thank you so much Influenster!!


I received all these products for free.  All opinions are my own and are not swayed but the free items.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...