Thursday, August 13, 2015

Influenster box: Schwarzkopf Ultime!!!



I received these products for free. All opinions are my own.

(Will upload photos later)

In my voxbox, I received a pomade, a heat protectant and hair spray. All three products claim to provide crystal shine.



The first product I want go over is the heat protectant.  I currently use one that weighs my hair down and makes it feel oily. This one is lightly scented and sprays with a fine mist. I let my hair air dry and after its dry, I spray my ends. Overall, it didn't make my hair oily, buy it also didn't make it too high shine either. In fact, since it claimed to produce shine, I barely saw any. I would say skip the heat protectant if you are looking for shine.

Pic

The next product I wanted to talk about is the hairspray. Usually, I rarely use hair spray. The reason being, again, I just feel it weighs my hair down. My hair gets oily fast so anything that weighs it down, I avoid like the plague. When I sprayed this, the smell was amazing. Not aresol smelling and choking on air.  Very nice mist of smell. Something like a perfume.  I sprayed it and it instantly held the curl. I noticed the stiffness right away. I myself don't like hard curls, but if I use flexible hold, guaranteed my hair falls flat. This held my waves for 6 hours before drooping.



Pic

Last but not least was my favorite product, the pomade. Not only is it eye catching ( it has a iridescent shimmer), but the texture is so different than what I'm used to.  This pomade when you rub it between your fingers, it gives and almost wet feeling when you rub and really hold onto all baby hairs. I love this for myself but mostly my daughter. She has frizzy, waved curly hair so when I put it in a bun or pony talk, I like to have all hairs sleek back. This did that and gave a nice perfume smell to her hair that lasted all day. I love this product and will FOR SURE be buying more when we run out.  A plus!

Overall, I'd say, if you want anything, get the pomade.  It's great for baby hairs fly always, ponytails etc. the smell isn't bad at all and I prefer it to the stinky smelling aresol ones.

Thank you so much Influenster. I was happy to review the products. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...