Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ULTA 21 Days of beauty!!


If you guys are looking to score some major savings in the month of March, make sure you check out your Local ULTA. Tons of savings to be had.
 Below is week 1-3.



 





**While quantities last, No rain checks. 2 per customer.  Starts March 10th, 2013. Beauty deals are for ONE day only.


 My whole family has be sooo sick lately that I think I will be skipping this weeks video. I look like ISH and I sound like CRAP. Nuff said. Hope you guys are doing good. :)


Did you guys grab anything from last years sales? I wasn't up early enough so everything was sold out when I got there. Make sure you wake up early to get what you want. If you wake up later, call the store ahead of time to make sure they have that item still in stock (if that's what you were going to make the drive for). 


I def plan on picking up the Stila In the moment palette. I have two In the Light palettes (one for backup) and I have been wanting the In the moment palette and In the Garden palette forever. I'm such a sucker for palettes Literally, I have over 30 palettes. What a cray palette lady I am!

What will you ladies/gentlemen be picking up this year for the Beauty day sales? 
I'd love to hear. Comment below!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...