Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FOTD: Date night!


 
Hello Beautiful people! ♥
How is your week going so far? Anything exciting that you want to share? 
I have been slammed with things recently, but wanted to reconnect to my love... My blog.
 I cannot believe its already been a over a year since I first started blogging! Time waits for no one. 
Recently I did this Tutorial for my date night (which was Valentines Day) and wanted to share it with you all! 
I picked a uber inexpensive palette (wet n wild- the silent treatment) for this look and as always, I was so impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows. They have THE most velvety, soft pigmented eyeshadows drugstores have to offer, in my book. :)

I actually want to do a I ♡ Drugstore Tag on my YouTube channel soon, so I know for sure, wet n wild will be mentioned in it.

Remember for this look, it doesn't have to be date night or Valentines day. You can wherever. Its not too dramatic that it is over the top. :)

I really wanted the Urban Decay Glinda palette to do a Valentines Day look, but my shipment still isn't here, so BLAHHH..
 


You can see the video below:



Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer (original)
Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner in white
Rimmel Nude eyeliner
Wet n wild Silent treatment palette
Urban Decay Buck e/s
Covergirl clump crusher mascara
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 waterproof liquid liner
Falsies from Amazon.com

Face:
theBalm bahama mama bronzer
MAC Pinch O peach blush
NARS Albatross
Coastal scents Eclipse concealer palette
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Golden Beige
theBalm Sexy mama translucent powder
 
Lips:
 Revlon (MATTE) Sky pink
Hard Candy Confection lipgloss

All products mentioned or used in this video/FOTD were purchased with my own money



I hope you all are doing very good and I wanted to say thank you to my new friends as well. I'm glad you found me.  

xoxo, 
        Tamara

7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty ^_^, hope you had a lovely valentines :)

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Wow <3 I really like this, especially the lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is my love too. If I can, I'd connect with it everyday. Love the look. That lip color is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Tamara, and your hair is just amazing! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...