Saturday, January 19, 2013

FOTD: Bronzed + Questions?

Hello my beauties!!
What have you all been up to? Enjoying the new year, I hope?
It seems like I am forever trying to catch up on posts, and of course, I get even further behind doing a FOTD, rather than a review. LOL. So typical me.

I wanted to ask a few questions since your here! 
For the New Year, what would you like to see more of on my blog? Are you a follower over on Youtube? You should be! :) I wanted to know what you would like to see more of and what do you presently like about my blog? What can make I do, to make my blog a more interesting place for you?

IMATS:
Who went? Who's going tomorrow? I SOOOOOOOO wanted to go, but I thought it was later in the year. Apparently, the dates changed to accommodate other locations so I wasn't able to plan accordingly. DANGIT!!! I was/am so disappointed I missed it this year. I will for sure be at the next one, you can count on that. BOOOOOO!!!!

Also for you MAC Attack lovers out there, I plan on visiting my not-so local CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) very soon and I wanted to know if any of you have been recently, what you've seen there, what to look for, etc. I am a member on Specktra.com but no new threads have been created about recent hauls from the CCO so I figured, why not ask my beautiful subbies?...:)
If you have any ideas about recent inventory, when to go etc, comment below! I would very much appreciate it.


Have you seen my newest review? Its on the Foundation and Powder I am wearing here. Its the Revlon Nearly NAKED foundation that I compare to my Urban Decay Foundation. 
Make sure you subscribe because I have a giveaway coming up, you don't want to miss!





Products Used:

FACE:
Revlon Nearly NAKED Foundation in Medium Beige
Revlon Nearly NAKED powder in Light
Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette
theBalm Bahama mama bronzer powder (used for eyes also)
wet 'n' wild Mellow wine blush
Mario Badescu Rose facial spray

EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base: Skin tone
Rimmel Soft kohl eyeliner pencil: Pure white
Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil Dark brown
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Rockstar
Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the bronze (lid)
Urban Decay Hustle e/s
Falsies from Amazon.com
Covergirl Clump crusher by Lashblast Mascara

LIPS:
Essence Lipliner In the nude
Essence Lipgloss Deep rose


I hope you all are having a great weekend. Do any of you watch the Shahs of sunset? I love that show! My favorite is MJ. I really LIKED Lilly, but not so much anymore. Her style is amazing though, I have to admit! Comment below on who you love!
Talk to you beautys soon!


13 comments:

  1. You look stunning and i really love your outfit!!!Beautifull colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! I am really loving this color too.

      Delete
  2. beautiful look! You look gorgeous <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and of course I would love to see more blogging from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you cutedumpling. You are very kind.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. As are you gorgeous! I loved your last post on Perfumes. You and I both love Daisy and Bright Crystal. Those are my favs as well

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog! I absolutely love your taste in makeup, and you are stunning girl. Love this lip combo, i can't believe it is from Essence!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...