Monday, December 10, 2012

FOTD/VTutorial: Holiday soft smokey eyes & Bold berry lips!

I wanted to do a holiday look and luckily, one of my beautiful subscribers suggested the perfect combo. 
Soft smokey eyes and berry bold lips!

I have (maybe like many of you), been on a deep berry kick this season. Oxblood or burgundy as some would call it. On my lips, it really complements my skin tone and eyes.




When Marie (subbie) recommended a Christmas time tutorial, I was all for it! I have been wanting to do something festive so this is the perfect look!
She has her own blog, so if you haven't already, go check her out! She's a lovely lady that has impeccable style.




Products Used:

FACE:
Covergirl & Olay Simply ageless Corrector
Revlon Photoready Golden Beige
Revlon Colorstay powder Medium
ESSENCE Breaking Dawn Pt 2. Bella's secret
theBalm Bahama mama bronzer powder (used for eyes also)
wet 'n' wild Mellow wine blush
Mario Badescu Rose facial spray

EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base: Skin tone
Rimmel Soft kohl eyeliner pencil: Pure white
Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil Dark brown
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in: Perversion & Rockstar
Urban Decay eyeshadows: Hustle, Sidecar & Half baked
 Stila (in the light palette) Sunset eyeshadow

LIPS:
NUDE: Rimmel 1000 kisses: Natural, Revlon Matte lipstick: Nude attitude
BERRY: Josie Maran Fox trot lip & cheek stain, Lorac Sugar plum lipgloss


BRUSHES USED: Tarina Tarintino Fuchsia Revolution: Smudge, Pigment & Powder brush
e.l.f flat top brush, Revlon blush brush, soft fluffy brush.



Alot of the products above, were mentioned in my Vlog/Blog post I did at the end of October. 
Check them out HERE!


Not the clearest picture, but since all my above pictures look so serious, I wanted to leave with a smile. :)



LOL. The hubby caught me off guard. We had pizza the other night, so we had to go meet the delivery guy in the courtyard.



I have tons of reviews coming up. I've taken the pictures for them, its just hard keeping both my blog AND my Youtube up to date. Please bare with me loves! I still love blogging as much as I ever did. 

Instead of going to go get our holiday pictures taken, I figured, I would do them myself!!! Im so excited because I think they will turn out great. Speaking of Holidays... what are you guys doing for the holidays? I am SO excited for Christmas this year. 
Magic is definitely in the air. I can't wait to wake up Christmas day and open presents with my babies. 
Love you all Hope your doing well and hope you had a great weekend!


What festive looks have you been rocking? Do you like the burgundy lip as much as I do? Comment below!

6 comments:

  1. You are stunning! The makeup is perfect for the holidays!Xo

    http://beauty.maybebabyxo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo pretty!! i love the look =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look gorgeous! I love the look, perfect balance of eyes and bold lip! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...