Monday, November 12, 2012

FOTD: Soft Neutral Gold!

Neutral
Hey beauties!!!
I've been getting my house ready for the holidays by adding tons of decor and frilly things. I feel when I do this, it makes it that much more special when the holidays do arrive. Since this is my daughters second Christmas, I am pulling out all the stops to make sure she is so excited for Santa!
Yay! I love the Holidays!

If any of you go to local crafts shows, what do you end up getting? 
I am planning on going to a few this year (I go every year) and I usually pick up a personalized Holiday ornament for my family. Its a tradition my mom started by getting us all one each year. She still has all of my ornaments, which I have yet to get from her, But I can't wait to put them up!
I also love going to Julian and getting apple pie and hot chocolate by the cup. Hopefully we will make it up there this year. Last year, we didn't make the time. 
I also have my Mother-in-law coming in, for a few days this month. Olivia's Birthday at the end of the month and she wanted to come and visit. I think I will keeping it low key this year, seeing as her birthday is on Thanksgiving day.

I also have a BIG, question to ask all of you.
I have been really considering working part time at Sephora, but I am so hesitant to actually go for it. The cons would be that time away from my family (probably working Holidays), non flexible schedule (hubby works like crazy), don't know how much they pay and what I would be, either a cast member, cashier or SA? The positives would be that I get to work with make-up all day, I would learn about skincare, fragrance and much more, I would receive gratis and I love helping people. I just wanted to know if any of you know or do work for Sephora, what is it like? Day to day kind of thing. Am I allowed to say that I work for them, if I do get hired? You can always message me privately at my email; blueberriez07@yahoo.com. I would love to hear back from you guys if you know anything about what I am talking.

Here is a recent look I did. Its very neutral and soft with a hint of glitter. I can't wait to use the gold for a holiday look. Maybe Christmas or New Years. Seriously, who agrees that this year has gone so fast?? Geez, slow down time!!

Products used:

Face:
Urban Decay NAKED skin foundation in 5.0 (review HERE)

Covergirl & Olay simply ageless Corrector (review HERE)

theBalm Bahama Mama (review HERE)

wet 'n' wild Mellow wine blush

Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil- Dark brown
Rimmel soft kohl kajal eye pencil- Pure white (eyebrow highlight & waterline)



Eyes:
NYX eyeshadow base- skin tone

Urban Decay buck eyeshadow (high crease)

Smashbox eyeshadow in haze (crease)

Smashbox cream eyeliner in Gilt (inner lid)

Urban Decay Gunmetal eyeshadow (lower lid)

Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara

NYX Liquid crystal eyeliner in Crystal gold

wet 'n' wild coloricon black liner



Lips:
Rimmel 1000 kisses lipliner -Natural

theBalm coco my coconut lipgloss






If you missed my October Favorites, my video is below, so make sure you watch and comment.

If you have any suggestions or request for a video please comment with what you would like to see! I would love to hear your thoughts!

If you haven't already subscribed, please do so! It would make my day. :)
XOXO


How was your Halloween? What did you end up doing?
Hope you beauties have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I don't do local craft shows, but I bet they are fun.

    Wow. Stunningly beautiful. You are so good at doing your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous girl! Like freaking stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...