Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cyborg Tutorial Halloween makeup!

Hey beauties!
 I have a special post today.
I decided to do a Halloween tutorial! I have never done anything like this exactly, and I really wanted to take a shot at it. 
I was waiting to see cyborg but no one was doing them. Everyone was all about the sugar skull, zipper face, cat, etc tutorials, so I thought, lets do this! 
 In the bottom bar on my Youtube page, all your questions are answered. Where I bought everything, what I used, how its done.


Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for watching!
Make sure you like, comment, rate and most importantly, Subscribe.

Have a Happy Halloween!!

9 comments:

  1. How awesome. You did an amazing job doll:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S.Lennyn82! I was so surprised at how it came out. Def going to try something different, more advanced next year. ;)

      Delete
  2. wow! This is amazing! I am now a new follower :)


    dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DianaLuv. I appreciate the follow! I am now a new follower on your beautiful blogspace also. <3

      Delete
  3. This is amazing! Just found your. Log while googling UD Naked foundation:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! This reminded me of promise phan's terminator tutorial:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPoW_WyNQ04&list=UU_GvMVffgctSISDkeWlKhXQ&index=13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this Halloween makeup is sooo cool. the cyborg part looks so realistic. Thanks for sharing ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...