Sunday, September 30, 2012

FOTD: Fall is here!

Fall has got to be one of my favorite seasons!
The sights, the festivity's, the food, the memories...
Ever since I was a little girl fall was my favorite times. 
 Not only is my birthday in September (27) but it just brings the ending of a year and the beginning of a new one!


Click for what I used and more pics!


I am amazed at how blogging has opened my eyes. I am alert to brand launches and collections, new way to do things I've been doing for years, sales etc. 
When I look back on my very first blog post and how I wanted to be one of the greatest. 

I can honestly say I am happy at where I am today. 
No, I don't have 10,000 followers (yet...), No I don't buy the best high end make-up so that I can say I've bought it and own it, No, I don't blog everyday like its going out of style. I blog because I really truly do love sharing information with you all. If you know how to do something pretty well and people always ask, why not show them? I just wanted to share a recent Face of the day.



Products used:

Face:
Revlon Photoready in Golden Beige (review HERE)

Covergirl & Olay concealer and corrector (review HERE)

theBalm Bahama mama for bronzing and sculpting (review HERE)

Sonia Kashuk blush in sunset (review HERE)

Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil- Dark brown

Rimmel soft kohl kajal eye pencil- Pure white (eyebrow highlight)



Eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow base- skin tone

theBalm (Meet Matte palette) Matt Gallagher for upper crease area (review HERE)

NYX Jumbo eye pencil- Sparkle green

theBalm (Meet Matte palette) Matt Batali for outer V area

theBalm (Meet Matte palette) Matt Smith for Brow bone highlight

Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner- Perversion

Maybelline lash stiletto mascara

False lashes from the Bundle monster



Lash line:
NYX Jumbo eye pencil- Bronze

NYX liquid crystal liner- Crystal gold



Lips:
Rimmel 1000 kisses lipliner -Natural

theBalm lipgloss- coco my coconut




I have a actual Youtube tutorial up, which is below. I hope you stop by and say hi.
 
Don't forget to subscribe!

Do you like this look? Are you excited for the holidays? 
I'm excited for all the holiday make-up goodies that will be released.
 I'm saving up already!
Comment below!

15 comments:

  1. i love it! so prettyyy
    and i know i'm late but happy birthday!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, Im even later in saying thank you! Thanks for the love.

      Delete
  2. looks stunning! love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Your eyes look amazing. Yes, fall is such a gorgeous season. And the chill outside feels so nice too.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I like the fall better because its easier to get warm than it is to cool off. Being hot and sweaty is so uncomfortable, but being cold and getting warm and cozy is sooo much better!

      Delete
  4. Love the make-up look!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyebrows are amazeballs! And such a gorgeous eye look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I honestly am trying to grow them out to look more natural. You should see when I first started blogging. They were super thin and jagged. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...