Friday, August 17, 2012

Urban Decay/Amazon.com Haul!

Urban Decay continues to be one of my top Favorite make-up brands. They deliver amazing products, great palettes and.... awesome sales!
Being that THE biggest sale of the year is happening right now, on UrbanDecay.com, I waited for the midnight mark (the sale started at midnight on the 5th) and was anxious to place my order. 
What would I get? Would it sell out? Do I really need more palettes?
 These were the questions swirling as I placed my order. Needless to say, Im happy I did and love what I bought!
I got the Black palette ($16), the Vegan palette ($13), 2 Vintage eyeshadows: Gunmetal and Twice baked ($9 each), Lipstick in rush ($9) and a quad sample pack of the NAKED skin foundation (free).


The first items in my carts were the Vegan palette and the Black palette. Not only are these amazing deals being that they are regularly $34/$36 dollars, they also come with mini liners in Zero and primer potions in Sin and Eden inside the palettes.

These palettes are so beautiful, Im thinking about ordering more..



I picked out my favorite vintage eyeshadows which were Gunmetal and Twice baked.
I love these and am so glad I got them before they sold out!






The lipstick choices were between Midnight cowboy and Rush. I decided to go with rush and looking at Temptalia's swatches, they do not look like what I have here in reality. Its more of a reddened plum brown. Not what I was looking for but the packaging is cute and I doubt that it won't be used!





These are the lashes that came with 70 pairs! I bought them for $16 dollars. Here's the link.

I am so happy with my purchases and can't wait to see how everything works out. Hopefully the tanner was worth almost $20 dollars and the lashes don't make me look like lamb chops!

I have a Video review up HERE, if you would like to see a more in depth review!

I have been so busy lately with filming and still trying to stay ontop of my blog. Its very hard work, but I really love doing it so I will see what the future has in store for me! Hope you all are having a great friday! Can't wait to hear what you guys are up to!

Did you haul anything from the Urban Decay sale going on right now? 
Please comment below!

14 comments:

  1. OHHH i love the first pallet! I love the colors! I def need to look into this! I love your blog btw! I just followed=] Please follow back!

    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I couldn't find your blog?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree. Now that they are owned by L'Oreal, we'll see if they change. :( Not happy with the change.

      Delete
  3. We love UD! Great eyeshadow palettes!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use them frequently. Especially since its fall now.

      Delete
  4. WOW, amazing haul! I'm so jealous of your UD goodies!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUN self tanner is my absolute FAV! You'll love!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it, but I feel like it needs more moisturizer in it. Maybe more oils or water. I found it hard to spread across my skin, without adding lotion first. It does darken nicely. No orange palms here!

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the urban decay black palette
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Such pigmented shades. I love my darks. Now following!

      Delete
  7. I love the lashes!! I just placed an order on eBay for lashes :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too be honest, I was very hesitant to order these. I don't regularly (on a day to day basis) wear these, so ordering such a big box was kinda crazy for me, but they are good quality and I am happy I did.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...