Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOTD; Plaid, is RAD + a look at my July myGlam!




Hi Dolls!
 I have been so busy getting ready for my in-laws coming to town, that I feel like I have put blogging on the wayside, which is not intentional, but for the time being, it will have to do. 
I have been running around the last couple of weeks, trying to get everything done before they came. We just moved into a new apartment about 8 months ago and I wanted the place to look spotless, put together and amazing so my husband finally hung our HUGE T.V (it was previously sitting on the entertainment center), he put my full length mirror that I bought a while ago ( I love it, its like the IKEA ones), he set up out porch area with chairs, tables, perfect for eating. He's done quite a bit in the las few weeks and I am so pleased! It's nice to LOVE where you live. 

Anyhow, my In-Laws just left (tear) and I had an amazing time. Olivia sure does love her Gramma and Grandpa! The giggles I have hea rd in the last few days, make my heart sing. I love family and time with the ones you love is fortune.




What I wore: 
Charolette Russe Plaid shirt (my favorite)  //  F21 cami  //  Timberland girls belt  //  Betsey Johnson snake inlay bracelet  //  Seven7 denim  //  A B.S Schwartz  //  Jessica Simpson heels  //  Micheal Kors Metallic tote



Pablo caught me laughing and trying to pose. :D

And now, myGlam bag!!...

 Here's what my bag looked like!

HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion, Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain, Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Polish Reverso, Yes To Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes

I have a video review up for it, just click HERE!!
Watch it so that you can see what was a big time miss for me. No bueno!

What have you been up to? Any traveling? beach time?
Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Love your accessories - I like the bag and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving the outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...