Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEW Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR eyeshadow pencil in Brown Deluxe!

If you have not already heard of MILANI NEW Shadow eyez 12 HR eyeshadow pencils, you need to drop what your doing and read this, ASAP!!!


Are you still reading??! good, listen up!


These 12 hr eyeshadow pencils have been compared to the infamous Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye-shadow pencils. Since I'm one to try and save money, these were a have-to buy. There's no way I couldn't, not buy them.
Big and blendable 2-in-1 color rich pencil  that can be used as shadow or liner. Creamy smooth, long-lasting, water-resistant, crease-proof and paraben-free formula. The next generation of shadows that you sharpen.

There are 6 colors (with more on the way I hope!): Winter White, Champagne toast, Brown Deluxe, Green safari, Royal purple, & Aquatic style.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-D-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Tocopherol. +/- May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Retail: $6.99 for 0.1 oz

Tip: To extend the wear, apply your foundation or pressed powder on entire eyelid before applying your eye shadow. This eliminates any oils your lids may have which can cause your eyeshadow to crease.


I cannot comment on the other colors at this time, but as for the Brown Deluxe, it applies like a DREAM.
It glides on like a creme product would. With ease and no tugging at your sensitive eyelids, like some eyeliners can do. The color is a Metallic bronzed brown with a very obvious sheen.





Can you believe that the above photo is all one eyeshadow pencil! Doesn't it look amazing!?


I used wet n wild loose glitter on top of the eyeshadow pencil, Urban Decay Super curl mascara, milani liquif-eye liner in black, and milani brown deluxe all over eyeshadow



Application: 
I used no primer for these. I really didn't feel the need. I mainly apply to the majority of my eyelid and then use my index finger to blend upward towards my crease. Stopping short of my brow bone area. You don't need to work carefully because this blends out amazing won't leave any harsh lines o where you originally placed it, but do work fast because once it sets, it sets! 
To take this off the next day, (Yup! Thats right ladies I wore for a FULL 24 HRS and nothing budged) I could barely even get it off with a baby wipe. That's saying alot because my baby wipes take off everything! 
Pretty amazing!

I had just purchased the wet N wild megasparkle loose glitter and wanted to test out how strong the eyeshadow would keep it adhered to my skin. I had no fallout whatsoever, and that's saying alot because I put a ton on and it wore all day.


Just mascara and the eyeshadow pencil

I picked up the only one that I thought I might like because if it didn't work, I could just toss it in my storage bin, but I'm so mad I didn't pick up any of the other colors when I had the chance. I will actively be looking for the Champagne toast, Royal purple, Aquatic style...matter fact, I will be actively looking for all of them when I can. They are that good, that you should aim to ownthem all!
Note: ( I have not found them other than at CVS. I looked at Target and Walmart and still no signs. You can still buy them off the Milani website, HERE)

Would I repurchase? Have you not read a word I wrote?
 Of course I would, in a heartbeat! If I had the money, I'd even purchase one for all of you so you could try 'em out too, (But I don't, sorry).

Are you excited to try these babies out? Have you already?
Comment below!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely NEED this! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! Your blue eyes would look AMAZING!!!!!

      Delete
  2. WoW!!! very pretty I must try to look for them.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ive been looking and still no luck. Only at CVS, I find it.

      Delete
  3. Ummm yup I need these! Oh and you look beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD it looks gorgeous on you and looks so much like my favorite Urban Decay liner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your eyes are so gorgeous! love the look you did. now i definitely need this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna Dell! You need this in your stash!

      Delete
  6. It looks very nice & perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I need this!! It looks absolutely amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I think it will look great on anyone! The bronzey brown will enhance any eye color.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...