Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finally! myGlam Out all night is here!




If you haven't heard of the subscription service for myGlam, head over to my first review on it HERE. I wasn't able to get the last myGlam bag review up because I was so busy with trying to plan things that I totally forgot about it on the wayside

Click below to see swatches and my reviews!...

The last swatches left to right: NYX chloe, Milani rosehip, MARBELLA permanent eyeliner. The liner was swatched one time first and the right side is with three swatches, layered.

philosophy oil free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer:
 Description: This lightweight moisturizer detoxifies & helps protect for a healthy looking glow.

It smells like fake rubber. Eh, no thanks! Especially applied to my face? I still tried it, and it felt slightly greasy, but light. Would I purchase this? When I tried it on the back of my hand, I was actually slightly impressed. The greasy feel went away fairly quickly, and it felt softer and moisturized compared to the sans free side. My face is prone to oily-ness nowadays, so I do think this would make me look like a oil face, but I will be trying it out on my face in the future, so the ruling is still out, on this one.


MARBELLA Permanent eyeliner:
Description: Master the art of beautiful eyes with this unique waterproof, smudge-free, and long lasting semi-permanent eyeliner pen.

When I first read that it was permanent, I was like, no way! Then I read it was made in Germany and to be honest, I was iffy about it because 1: Ive never even heard of Marbella, and 2: I always am weary of trying new products if Ive never heard of them, and they are foreign. I looked them up, and they supposed to be pretty impressive, so I swatched it and low-and behold, the swatch is still faintly on the back of my hand and that was yesterday (after scrubbing with soap). The swatch was not opaque as I had hoped but after three run-through's, it was dark enough for me. I wouldn't suggest this if you want darker pigmented liner in a rush, because you will need more time to achieve full opaqueness. I wouldn't put this on my waterline, but on the top of my eyelid? Why not?! It should say Semi-permanent on the package though. False advertisement. On the plus side: its 100% organic. :)


NYX Round Lipstick Chloe:
Description: Incredible color that resists wear and smudging, let your lipstick last all night with an amazing velvety smooth, mineral formula.

I own a couple pf the round lipsticks from NYX and I have to tell you, this is one of my favorites! I love wearing a bright lipstick, so this was a no-brainer! I would describe this color as a vibrant fuchsia, with a iridescent blue-purple sheen on closer inspection. It is very opaque and one coat would do, but I love having a thick coat, so I did two. This lipstick did not hide in my lip cracks or mature my lips, but it rather made them look moisturized and smooth. I love the effect. This reignited my love for the NYX lipsticks and when I go to ulta, I will be for sure picking up a few more.

Living proof frizz Nourishing styling cream:
Description: Stops frizz in its tracks, keeping all styles frizz-free, soft and smooth. Living Proof's miracle molecule OFPMA, conquers frizz by blocking humidity without silicone or heavy oils.

I was excited about this one because I have said that I have nasty oily hair after wearing my hair styled for even a day, so the claims that this product has, sparked my fire! It has no oils or silicons? Count me in! I have yet to use it, but will be reporting back when I do use it! The smell is amazing too. At first, I thought it smelled too sour and tangy, but I really do like the citrus scent.


The hand swatches are with the NYX Chloe and Milani's rosehip for comparison
Also, the bag smells like straight rotten fish!!! So gross! I usually love their bags and give them to my daughter, but because of how much glitter this one gives off, and how smelly it is, this is going straight in the trash, YUCK!!!

What do you think? Would you sign up for a subscription service, or have you already? Any dislikes or likes? Mine took a while to get to me compared to other bags, so I was getting antsy, but all in all, Im still a happy customer. :)

4 comments:

  1. just love the lip color you got! I don't know what is up with the bags but GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick looks amazing! The colour is so beautiful!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...