Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD: My favorite Nightrider!



Another OOTD, so soon??!! I know! Im trying! I have been wanting to show my spring style but seeing as how its been pretty chilly and windy here in Cali, I have been rocking boots and bombers still. This bomber is actually my FAVORITE Bomber that I own. It is made by Mur Mur and is pretty old. I got it when I was 17, in a little cute boutique in Downtown. I remember I bought it for about $165.00. Back then I dropped a pretty penny on clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up, $165 was nothing to me. Now it's kinda crazy to me to spend more money on myself, because I would rather be buying Olivia cute new clothes.

Back before I dyed my hair, this is me wearing it. I was also heavier here



I especially love the corset-like backing and the leather accents. I tried googling/ finding this, just in case someone wanted to buy one, but I can't find one. Sorry for posting a OOTD if you liked it and wanted one.













The floral print is so lovely to me. Its a surprise of girly accents, even though the bomber is military style. LOVE!



Below is pictures of me using the L'Oreal Infallible Sultry smoke that I did a review on HERE!!!
I really love how it turned out with my OOTD. The smoke compliments the olive green in the jacket.


What I wore:
 Mur Mur Bomber jacket / Wet Seal tank top / scarf..? / Vigoss denim / Nine west thigh highs / Vince Camuto earrings.


Ugh, not the best winged liner, sorry

The color is slightly off. I tried to autofix and all the orange undertones left the picture so please excuse my purple bags. I couldn't find my concealer


e.l.f nostalgic lipstick & Hard Candy Plexi-gloss Posh (174)

I am seriously loving this lip combo and its soo inexpensive! Its e.l.f lipstick ($1) & Hard Candy Plexi-gloss in Posh (4 dollars). The posh lipgloss has a super finely milled sparkle gloss with blue undertones that balances out the peachy orange tones that are in the e.l.f lipstick. I love it because I can pair it with smokey eyes or neutral eyes. I think it looks great either way.

Remember to check out my GIVEAWAY PAGE HERE! It is my very first one, so don't hesitate & enter yourself!!!

How is the weather where you are? Are you able to wear your spring clothing yet? 
Comment below!

12 comments:

  1. You are the prettiest eyes. What a gorgeous outfit. Super sexy over-the-knee boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye makeup and your hair is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Those boots are hot!

    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know, I seriously had to have them. Kind of expensive but I believe well worth it and they had it in my size! (10)

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I just love how you do your winged liner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :). I have been doing it forever, but as I get older, I have tried to tone it down. Less is more, right?

      Delete
  5. You are gorgeous! I love the outfit and the makeup. I am going to have to get that lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystal. As are you! I would recommend the lipstick. Such a pretty color and so inexpensive!

      Delete
  6. do you know how beautiful you are?! I mean, really! haha. also I think I'm going to steal your nude lip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thanks babe! and forell, at first I didn't really think I would use the elf lipstick, but combined with blue tones lipglosses or lipsticks, its a everyday wear-able nude. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, your bomber is beautiful! I love the girly accents & the inside is so pretty. Well it seems like it's a one of a kind haha. Very pretty & very Sons of Anarchy-ish hehe. I love your boots too! You're so pretty, Tamara! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...