Saturday, February 25, 2012

FOTD: A Relaxing Day!

I know, a FOTD? I barely even do these, although, I would like to. I was thinking of even...doing some tutorials..

excuse my wild hair.


Items listed below



Not pictured in the products used, but I am wearing:
Rimmel Pink blush lipstick

This is a new Pink love of mine. It is a supposed "dupe" for MAC's Gaga lippie. My bestie went crazy for gaga when she discovered it and luckily she was able to get it through her make-up artist friend who works at MAC. I like Rimmel's better, to be honest. I don't have a comparison with hers and mine, but they are pretty similar, to me.
The color is a creamy pink with undertones of purple/violet. I almost don't like it because of how it wears on my lips, since I have very pigmented lips, but...ya know. Its a fine line.


I was going to do a tutorial, but I don't know how many of you would be interested in it, so I am just going to list what I used. If you would like to see tutorials, comment below.



Products used:
Revlon Photoready in Golden Beige
Covergirl & Olay corrector and concealer
Rimmel Brow liner in Dark brown
NARS Albatross
theBalm Bahama Mama for contouring
theBlam Meet Matte: used Matt Gallagher
theBalm Shady Lady Vol 2: used Caught in the act Courtney
MAC Dreammaker
MAC Tempting
False lashes off Amazon.com
Rimmel Pink Blush lipstick
E.L.F studio Blush brush
NYC Waterproof eyeliner in black
Maybelline Color tattoo Bold Gold
Maybelline Color tattoo Bad to the Bronze
Pyhsicians Formula Happy Booster in Rose

Not the best pic, but it shows the eyeshadow well.














Hope you all are doing good. Im having a fabu weekend! I am headed to a Birthday party for my good friend's daughter. She is turning One. So much fun. Have a good Saturday and see you when I get back. ;)


19 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Hope you have a nice relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the color on your lips!!

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lipstick and your eyes are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look. Very simple and pretty. What a pretty pair of lips. That color looks good on you.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Girlie, you are too kind. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. love it! You're gorgeous! and you should do some tutorials (:

    xoxo
    www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty look :) your lips are so full,lol im jealous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make up, I love the colors you used and you mixed them to perfection, love the color of that lipstick, it looks especially good on you. You are really talented and have pretty features! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and enter my Paradise giveaway where you can win the newest luxury fragrance by Oriflame .

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing!
    I love your lip color!
    this pink is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look perfect! I need this lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gorgeous! Very pretty makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look, your eyes are stunning! -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous =) Love the lipstick.

    hiraschaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...