Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa came with a HUGE e.l.f Haul!!

One of the many things my husband got me this Christmas was a order from  elf.com.
I actually placed the order, but he said I could get whatever I wanted. Isn't he a nice Santa Claus??
On a regular make-up basis, I use the e.l.f concealer and highlighter duo end, which was a main reason I was turned onto the brand in the first place. Also their brushes are superb for applying foundation(recently found out) and their eyeshadow brushes are also great at application.
YAY!!
I will not be doing a full review in this post, just pictures of my haul. I want to be able to use each and everyone and report the goods and bads. I already own a couple of make-up products that I wayyyy regret buying so I might or might not, have things to add to my list of useless products.

UPDATE: I did a review on the lipsticks and I was amazed at what great quality and pigmentation they had. Click HERE to read it


Here's what I got!:


1 24K Glitter Gloss Set
1 2301 Natural Radiance Blusher Shy
1 2304 Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed
1 1815 Eye Shadow Brush
1 2403 Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Luminance
1 7707 Nostalgic
2 81126 Coffee Bean
2 81129 Amethyst
1 83331 High Definition Powder
1 83137 Pink Passion
1 83138 Fuchsia Fusion
2 83139 Gotta Glow
1 81222 Golden Goddess
1 7710 Flirtatious
2 7702 Classy
I was able to use a code to get free shipping.

What about you, did you get any make-up you've been wanting? I want to see!!

5 comments:

  1. what a great haul!
    i love elf products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!! I love their studio blushes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did you spend girl!? Hautelook.com is featuring the elf brand til thursday but it looks like you bought it all already..haha...hope youguys had a merry.christmad=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I love elf! seriously I never thought such affordable stuff could be so good. My fav is the flat top brush it comepltly change my foudation application & I love it! I havent tried thier blush or HD powder yet, but I hear great things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...