Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas is coming!!!


A list dedicated to everything I am lusting after. (sigh) Hopefully, These will be mine in the near future. :)
1. NARS Arabian nights-Perfect trio for a smokey eye, night out on the town.
2. NAKED palette-I probably have all these colors, but having them all in one palette is even better!
3. NARS Danmari blush palette-*drool* need I say more?
4.Betsey Johnson Snow angel choker- my heart was stolen when I saw this at Nordstroms. Lusting after it BIG time!
5. I forgot who this is by- but I still want it.
6. Betsey Johnson sequined bangle in baby blue-I have gold and silver, but this is gorgeous!
7. Steve Madden-Viktoree- almost dupe of Lady daf for Louboutins. 
8. Anya Hindmarch Marano glitter box- all that glitters is gold, right??
9. Nadri square crystal bangles- I love anything from Nadri. The crystal's are amazing and there design is phenomenal.
10(unnumbered for some reason??)Marc Jacobs Bomber- who doesn't love Marc Jacobs?? and a bomber, no less. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all. Especially the naked palette i've wanted and those shoes..oh man :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste! I want all of those things too, especially the shoes. They are so fab

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Miranda, It was sooo hard! I wanted to add like 50 more things! Im soo bad!
    @ barbie, I might be getting the naked palette soon, so watch out!!!
    @ MaviDeniz, Thanks girl. I actually signed up for show mint so I could get these but at 80 dollars! The creator is steve madden so I know they will be FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...