Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beauty staples and some graphic photos

makeup
Sorry its not centered the right way


 These are Beauty Staples I've been loving recently:

1. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in jet black: I really don't like anything waterproof because it makes it that much harder to come off when the day is done, but this one is super easy to take off with baby wipes or soap and water. Usually I use Covergirl Point perfect in onyx but that one ALWAYS smudges on my eyelid. This on goes on very smooth and creamy, yet it doesn't pull and tug at precious skin on my eyelid. Both eyeliners come with smudgers but I don;'t even use them, only if I am in a hurry and can't find my brush to smoke out my bottom tear line. This is my new love and must have.

2. TheBalm Shady lady: I got this set at TJmaxx for 17 dollars and it is my new go-to eyeshadow palette. Seriously love all the colors and can even use the lighter shades for highlighters. Perfect set for going from day to night and the pigments are AUH-MA-ZING! I bought this palette because I really love browns with gold glitter but after using the whole set, I love every one.

3. NARS in Torrid: Not the first product I bought from NARS but it is the first blush I bought from them. I was iffy on if I should buy the Infamous Orgasim or get a color that would really show up on my cheeks. I went with this, because alot of reviews were saying that this was like orgasim but for darker skin tones. Although, I am not extremely dark, I don't have porcelain skin, So like I mentioned before, I love to have my cheeks pop with color.

4. NARS in Albatross: Before I even knew what blogging was, and the whole world of beauty, I went looking for a highlighter that made you glow. I remember watching Kim Kardashian on Keeping up with the Kardashians, and thinking "Man, She has such beautiful cheeks. Her skin is glowing. That's when I found out she loves highlighting. I figured, I might too. I went in search mode and all roads led me to Albatross. This product is good, that at $27 dollars, I have repurchased it because it never fails. This stuff lasts! I say lasts as in I use it almost everyday on my cheeks and sometimes on cupids bow etc and I have had it for over a year. I'm barely buying a replacement and that's not because its all gone. Its because I'm barely hitting pan and I don't want to ever run out. Yeah, that's quality for you. I cannot rave ENOUGH about this product. I love love love it and it will forever be in my beauty bag.

5. Rimmel Bronzer: I love to contour so when I find good, matte, staying bronzers, I buckle down and use it! ;) I love this bronzer. Got it for 7 dollars and I have barely put a dent in it and I use it quite often. Other bronzers have red undertones that make me think of clay but this one, is a deep golden brown that is perfect for getting chiseled cheekbones. Nuf said.

6. Milani in Berry Amore: I fell in love with this blush only just looking at it. I love this color. Its a baby pink mixed with golden tones that are perfect for a flushed look. I dab this on the apples of my cheeks and thats all I need. I love both torrid for a bold cheek and Berry amore for a flushed but still there pink. Can't go wrong because its good quality and its super cheap.
7. Covergirl Lash blast: I never ever ever used to wear mascara because everytime I did, my eyelashes would fall out while I was taking off my makeup. Even if I didnt use the waterproof kind. When i found this, I was curious but still standoffish. I now use this when I want full on smoked out look, eyelashes and all. Couple coats of this, and your lashes will look very thick but lengthened. I love this for not pulling out my eyelashes.

8. Revlon Colorburst in Peony: Last but certainly not least is this lipgloss. Okay, okay, its just a lipgloss right? Wrong!! This lipgloss transforms your lips into luscious, glossy, gems in a second. All I need is a better applicator because the one that comes with it, sucks. But still its worth dipping into 5 times just to get some color. I recommend this color because it is just so beautiful.

That's all for the Beauty love for now. I was just typing this in our new apartment and I caught a glimpse of outside and I need to warn you, these photos are very life altering. Discretion is advised. The beauty of these pictures cannot be contained. :)

 I mean seriously though, I'm not a photographer but isn't this amazing? This is a view from our new apartment and I am in love.  Hope you guys are having a good week and are excited for the holidays!!! Yay! 

xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...