Friday, November 11, 2011

Anne Michelle Sexy-ness

Heels, Heels, Heels!
I know, I know. Another heel post?
You know why? 'Cause when I was preggo, I couldn't wear anything but flats and tennis shoes cause my feet hurt all the time. Plus I was working up until 9 months, so I had to wear work shoes.
Now that you heard my justification, can we proceed? :)
I like to dress up and look cute to show that you can still be a mom and look put together. 
I even slap those babies on when I go to the doctors. Its all about how you carry yourself and how well you do it. I think. 
Anyways. I seriously wasn't (rolls eyes) looking for heels but when these crossed my path and I had to go back. See, I was searching for some boots for fall because I can't wear sandals anymore, and I saw these diamonds in the rough. 
You might think they are just heels, but to me, I saw sexyness!
I swear, first word that popped into this head of mine.
My husband shook his head is as I reached for these instead of boots.
Whatever, I can't even find good boots anyway, because of course genetics had to give me a calf bigger than the other. Thanks mom! lol. She always says "hey!" like she's hurt.
When I slipped these on, right away, they felt very comfortable and sturdy. I love suede for heels and this nude color with a undertone of pink, really makes my heart patter. Maybe I should do a post on just how many nude pairs of shoes I own. Its alot! I know nude shoes are just nude shoes but they look good with just about anything, and there are so many different styles to choose from that really no one pair looks the same.
I couldn't really find alot of info on these, but I don't care if they were high end or not. I love them.  They are very comfortable to walk in. I love that the back zippers up, instead of buckling. The only part that sucks is that the were kind of dirty when I bought them, but I had the chick mark them down. Hopefully I can lightly clean them so that people who have previously tried these on, their dirty hand prints can wash away. The strap that connects both top and bottom is what makes these so sexy. Also that they are nude, makes any legs, look longer and therefore, leaner.
I have a wedding to go to in May so maybe these will go with the dress I have yet to find. Either way I found some classy heels.
I also have been looking for some all black tennis shoes because I used to have some Coach ones but I wore them to work all the time, and they are super run down. They are very comfortable but they don't look new or nice anymore. So I found these that are by GUESS but they have a Velcro strap that goes over the shoelaces.
These are nice but the reason they were at ROSS is because the back is messed up. They were made wrong so the back material folds down. Not extremely comfortable. But they will do. Plus they are super cute and I get compliments on them ALL the time.
Sorry most of my posts have been on shoes. I have an obsession right now but there will be more makeup reviews and hauls soon. I plan on ordering from E.L.F and Sleek makeup.
 Hope you guys are having a good day.   xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love these nude heels!! So cute. I saw these same exact pair of guess sneakers at TJ Maxx but they did not have my size. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...