Sunday, October 9, 2011

My small haul, Family day

Its been awhile...:)
Today pabbi had his day off so we went to exchange some clothes of Olivia's and find some more Halloween decor for the house. I love going to Micheal's Arts and Craft store because they honestly have so much stuff, you can't NOT find anything there. Its pretty inexpensive too. I always try and bring the 40% off coupons, because I LOVE saving money. Here's a pic I snapped when we got back. I picked a scarf up for my self and I got a little skinny one for Olivia. LOL. I love how she doesn't even try and pull it off.
Excuse my exhausted look. It was sprinkling, I was tired, starving and didn't know what to do with my hair.n (sigh) Anyway, I also picked up a few things. I was browsing the jewelry section because they have a clearance display and I usually find something I like. I spotted a silver bracelet that looked pretty interesting. Upon further inspection, I noticed that it was Emporio Armani logo. I have a couple of sunglasses of this brand and I do love them. I've had them for some time. I put it on and I was impressed. It looks so sleek and shiny. It can match with anything.


 Read more for my lucky strike!


The brown and white scarf is by Jones New York. The Other scarf, I don't know, but I love because it is so versatile. I love the olive green in it. At first I thought it was a cheetah print, but I realized that it almost looks like cartoon feathers. I'm so excited about this purchase because I can use it alot and I have a few scarfs but this one takes the cake. Back to the bracelet. I got it on clearance for $20.00 and guess how much it retails for!???? Did you guess $50? $100? This bad boy retails for $175.00 and I got it for $20.00 bucks! I got lucky.
With flash
no flash

No flash
I also saw this ring on clearance for $10.00. I was drawn to it because I like accent rings and this had the right amount of flair and looked pretty expensive. It is a charcoal grey with bedazzled sides. Black little stones adorn all sides and add a little glitz. It is quite huge so I will only be able to wear it alone on a hand.
As you can see, it has a mirrored top. Almost like a beveled mirror would on the sides. I love the color and the stones on the side compliment it.
We will be going to the pumpkin patch this Saturday so I can't wait to pick out my outfit. Also I have lost so far....Drum roll please........30 pounds!!! Yay! Yep, that's right! A big Three Zero. I have done it with hard excersise every day, eating right, pumping, and counting calories. No more fast food. :(
I really do miss chocolate. I almost flt like I was going through withdrawals from the fast food. I used to eat it at least 4 times a week and now, I don't at all. I miss it but I don't. Its hard to explain. I hated the way it made me feel but I loved the taste of it.
I'm proud to eat healthy but sometimes its hard because my husband still eats whatever he desires and i sometimes feel jealous. Even though that's crazy to be jealous of him for food. Haha. I can't wait till I get my body back so I can wear some of my old clothes and old jewelry. I just had a yard sale and sold alot of old clothes. Things that I don't want to be that skinny again in. I actually held one pair of pants up and couldn't believe my thigh used to fit in there. Wow. Crazy.
Wishing you all a good rest of the week if I don't write again before then. I will post some pics of our pumpkin patch day on Saturday. Can't wait. God bless.


xo Tamara




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following :) I'm following you now too.

    xx

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! You are so beautiful, jussayin!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul...and gorgeous little one :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lolita for the love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...