Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jewelmint.com

My husband gave the go ahead and I just purchased my first jewelmint item!!! I got the Ever frost ring I've been wanting. I used the coupon ZOE and got the price all the way down to $9 bucks!!! That's 70% off! Can you believe that?!! AND........That's with FREE shipping too!  
  Awesome!!
I will be doing a review when I receive it.
I can't wait!
 That's all, Hope you guys are having a FABULOUS day! Take care. :)

Update Update Update!!!
So I thought I purchased this, and it said my card was declined!! I checked the numbers cause I know I got money in there, and clicked purchase again. It said denied again!!! I checked my bank and it was pending two different purchases from Jewelmint. I was pissed! I contacted their rep and they said it was declined because I didn't put my APT # in the second line of address. I put it in the first one. Then she said I needed to use a different card because they voided that card on my account. WTF??!! She said she agreed that it was an inconvenience to me and hung up. I don't even know if I want to buy this anymore because Its a hassle. What would happen if I didn't have a different card? Am I shit-outta-luck? Oh well. I will calm down and maybe try and purchase again...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...