Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weight Loss Success!!

The past 3 weeks I have been on my grind to lose this weight. I want to have lost 60-80 pounds by February. Hopeful wishing? I hope not! Haha. I started by drastically reducing my calorie intake and starting to exercise.
I know many of you know that in order to lose weight and keep it off, is by realistically eating enough calories so that when you actually so get to the weight that you want, you wont have to starve because your calorie intake is so low. I still am pumping so I can burn those extra 800 calories. Breast feeding/Pumping your milk burns about 600-800 calories a day just to make the milk. I wanted to stop pumping because of my own reasons. One, I haven't breast fed Olivia since I got Mastitis back when she was about 4 months old. She bites, and she sleeps through the night so I have to get up every 3 to 4 hours to pump. It makes me have not such a restful sleep. I felt she was ready to stop. Many mothers have different views on breastfeeding for as long as possible, but this was my choice. I can't believe I actually made it to 10 months! It was a rough journey, but I will do it again for my second baby.

Anyways, I have lost about 23 pounds in three weeks. By eating low calorie foods and exercising on the elliptical and treadmill. I used to also do strength training but i am waiting until I lose alittle more weight. I'm not as flexible as I want to be yet. My day consists of waking up around 10am, feeding Olivia, making a cup of coffee and interacting with Olivia. By 2 pm, she goes down for her afternoon nap with her father and I drink my Gaspari Superpump 250 energy supplement and head down to the level 1 gym. We are lucky enough to have a gym here, because if we didn't I believe i would be too embarrassed to get my fat arse in the gym.
Even when I was fit, I hated to have people see me sweat. I used to go at 3 in the morning every day. I hated waiting and the people.
By the time I'm done with my cardio (about 35 minutes at level 8) I head upstairs to cool off and enjoy about 15 minutes by myself before they wake up. When they wake up, its time for dinner and my husband is off to work. The next day is the same thing.  The main thing I focus on is, Motivation. You have to have Motivation to continue and succeed. I have a quote that defines it to the T.


                  Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going.



I love it because its so true. Just follow through and you can do it! I will keep updating the weightloss and hopefully I can hear some stories of your own. Lets Do It!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower!
    Compliments for your blog!

    If you like you can come and visit my blog


    http://nuvoledibellezza.com/


    I would be honored to have you among my followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and of course I will follow you. Your blog is so cute, and I love your set-up. :)

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...