Sunday, September 25, 2011

MIA!!!!

 Ahhhh!
Sorry Ive been MIA lately. I've been working out like crazy and looking after Olivia. I have a success story! I've lost 19 pounds! Yay me! Haha, I will do a post going into further explanation about what I did and what Ive been eating. Its hard but I always push myself every day to do the cardio (I LOATH cardio) I can defiantly feel a difference in my pants, But since I'm on the bigger Side, no one seems to really notice. Its okay though. I still have a long way to go. If I feel healthier and see the difference then that's what matters. Post coming SOON!

In the meantime, Here's a picture of my sister and my daughter. I actually did her makeup and Olivia loves making kissey faces. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...