Saturday, September 17, 2011

BCBGeneration-Talina

I went to Ross today (if you can't tell, its one of my favorite stores) for some new workout pants because all my old ones are waaaaay too small. You need good workout clothes to make you want to work out. It gives incentive. Anyway, I love shoes. Before I got pregnant, I didn't really care for them, but NOW? I really could spend hours just looking at all types of different shoes. I typically like high heels but with a baby, I don't wear them so much. I have been looking for cute wedges, because for some reason, wedges seem to be more comfortable. I thought I had thoroughly checked out my section when lo-and-behold!!! I look on the very bottom at the clearance row and fine these cork inspired heels looking my way. They actually looked very small and I doubted they had been marked right. Let me just let you know, when I got pregnant, My feet got pregnant and they haven't given birth so my foot is at a massive size 10 (sheesh, I got that out of the way!) lol. So anyways they were looking more like a 8 but I still wanted to try them. I slipped them on and man, I gotta say I was so impressed! They were not only a perfect fit but so extremely comfortable! The leather is butter soft. It felt like they were cradling my foot! I turned them over to see the price and I had to get them! Only 9.99!!

Read more to see my photos and reviews!





When I got home and showed them to my husband he asked if I had even tried them on, cause they looked so small. I laughed and said, That was exactly what I had thought!
 The sole of the foot is actually lightly padded so that why I felt like they were comfortable. I looked on the website for reference. Usually when I buy high heels, I love height but some reason I have been wanting medium height, for comfort.

Side view

Label

             The heel is actually not really cork, but painted on. The heels themselves weigh 10 ounces.
 The shoes seem very comfortable right now, But I will do an update once I actually wear them for a while.
 The only CON I found about this item was that even if you did buckle them tight around your ankle, It still was loose and felt uneven. I thought maybe it would be easier to fall, so I will be cautious. I looked up reviews on it to compare and other people said the same thing. Overall, there were pretty good reviews on these.

Product Description:
A twisted leather strap design with an ankle buckle highlights these BCBGeneration 'Talina' wedges. These shoes feature a a 4-inch wedge heel and a slightly padded footbed.

  •  MSRP: $89.00
  • Adjustable buckle closure at ankle strap.
  • Luscious leather upper with sassy strap detail.
  • Leather lining.
  • Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
  • Cork platform and wedge heel.
  • Man-made sole.
  • Heel Height: 3 12 in
  • Platform Height: 1 in
  • Weight: 10 oz
I would recommend these wedges to the fullest. I can't wait to actually wear them. I have so many nude and tan pairs of heels, but these I think I will love to wear because of comfort AND style.
What about you? Do you own these or similar wedges that you love? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...