Wednesday, September 7, 2011

GIELLA Eye M Glam

I've wanted to pick up GIELLA Eye M Glam forever! I already own Albatross by NARS so I really don't need one but since I am running low on it I have decided to purchase GIELLA. I haven't yet but the reviews for it is awesome. If you dont know what I am talking about, I suggest you Google Eye m glam. One of the makeup artist for Kim Kardashian, made a custom highlighter that you can use all over your face. Although I have tried to find out how much product it comes with, I can't seem to track it down. From Youtube videos though, it seems like alot. You can use this product for the browbone, cupids bow, highlight cheeks, the cleavage area and so much more! His name is Mario Dedivanovic.

Packaging


 "EYE M GLAM is a sheer highlighting powder that will give you the most gorgeous, golden glow. Using GIELLA mineral pigments, I custom blended EYE M GLAM while sitting on the floor in my apartment one evening, determined to come up with the best highlighter.  I wanted a product that would give all my clients a consistently sheer and natural glow.  Being able to use and test it on my celebrity clients for television, photo shoots and on red carpets has helped me perfect EYE M GLAM into a universal shade that is flattering on all skin tones."  -Mario Dedivanovic

Price: $35.00 USD

I can't wait until its finally in my hands! I will be doing a VS. post comparing NARS and GIELLA. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I read each & every comment, and reply back when needed. So go ahead & share it below!!♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...